CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Being Thankful and Copying Erin.

Erin! What a great idea and i am happy to say that I am going to copy it. Hope you are ok with that.

Well I will start with Nov. 1 since I have to catch up. We spent the day up an hour past Salmon at jeff's bosses cabin. The boys had a blast. I am thankful for my husband and that he took time out of his hunting to spend time with the boys and me. He tried to take Dyllon fishing but got bored with that since the fish weren't biting. He took Dyllon and Garrett across the river on the trolley as many time as they asked. They love that thing. Although everytime I ride it I imagine what I would do if I fell off of it into the cold water.

What I am not thankful for is walking in the dark between the big and little cabin. I admit I am a wuss and was scared a bear was going to come eat me.

0 comments: