CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nov. 20. Fire!!!!!!!

Today I am thankful for fire. We have 2 fireplaces in our house. One upstairs and one downstairs. We have decided to use those to heat our house this winter. I do have to say that I do have my furnace on but it's set at 65 degrees. I don't want my kids to freeze during the night!

So we bought and stacked 2 cords of wood to use. I think I have used the furnace twice so far. Mainly because I was at work and didn't want the babysitter to have to worry about it.

We use the one upstairs. That is where the kids bedrooms are and where we generally are in the house. It is also where the kitchen and the family room are. And it warms the whole upstairs and partially the down.

I'm not worried about the downstairs because that is where Jeff and I sleep and I like it cold. So I am thankful for fire and fireplaces and hopefully being able to afford our gas bill this month by useing them!

0 comments: