CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Nov. 5th My house!

Today I am thankful for my house.

Recently we decided to move Dyllon into Garrett's room to see if it would help him sleep thru the night. Apparently NOT! Every night since one has woken up the other! So today, I have moved them back. So I am thankful that I have a house where I can put them in their own bedrooms. I Have no idea if this will help Dyllon but I KNOW it will help Garrett.

On another note. I am off the the cabin again tomorrow. Not really looking forward to making another 4 hour drive by myself with the boys but I hope it goes better than my return trip on Tues. So right now I have no idea what I will be thankful for tomorrow. and hopefully I will still have my sanity!

0 comments: