CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Nov. 9th. My Dad.

Today I am thankful for my dad. He is having quite a few health problems right now and they don't seem to keep him down.

He was supposed to have surgery on his rotator cuff or lack of it tomorrow. But that isn't going to happen because apparently he has a partially collapsed lung and a hernia that is pressing on the lung. It's a little freaky to think of all the stuff that is happening to my parents.

In this picture he has a 2 inch cut in his head to take out some melanomas on his head! The more I write themore I am freaking out! I'm not ready for them to be soooo old.

I just love my parents sooo much. And I am thankful for all they do but today I am especially thankful for my dad!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Hey, I love reading your posts about what you're thankful for... but on this one, i had to pop by and tell you Hi and to send your parents my love and let them know we're praying for them! Your parents are great!!

Erin said...

Sucks....our parents are getting old and it sucks that they are starting to break. I hate it! I feel the same way about my parents...especially my mom! Hope he is on the mend soon!!! Tell them we love them!

Tiffany said...

So it turns out it's not a hernia. I guess he has been unconciously breathing shallow from the pain in his rotator cuff so for some reason his lung isn't inflating the whole way!