CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 21, 2011

Crafts

So i have spent YEARS trying to stay away from the crafting community. I hate craft fairs. I remember going to girls camp and whining because we had to do crafts. I am not a crafty, creative person.

I have decided that it's because I am too scared. I am too scared to do sewing machine projects and anything else crafty. So maybe I should get over it and try. So now I in order to start I need some equiptment. I have a Bernie (my sewing machine). It's my moms old Bernina sewing machine and it's olive green and I love Bernie. But my friend Kaysi is also having a Silhouette give away. I hope I get it. Here is the link if you would like to try for it but it ends tomorrow. Good luck to me and to all of you.

www.craftskeepmesane.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

I always hated craft time at girl camp too!! I'm still too much a sissy to try stuff though. Good luck!!