CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Nov. 15th. Inventions

Today I am thankful for inventions. This one especially. I have a hard time keeping Dyllon in his bed all night even though he is 5 1/2. I have always loved the fact that Garrett is such a good sleeper. Until he found he could climb out of his crib. He will be 3 in Jan. and I know that I should just move him into a big boy bed but until I can get Dyllon to stay in his I am not ready for Garrett to be in one.

So I posted on facebook for some help and my friend Celeste said she had heard of these things called "crib tents". I immediately got online and found them. These are awesome because the whole thing is one piece. You put the mattress inside the crib so unless you child can climb under his mattress there is no place for him to get stuck or hurt.

And guess what. IT WORKS! I have naptimes under control once again! Yeah.

0 comments: