CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nov. 16. My escapee dog!

This is something I would have never thought I would be thankful for. The below picture is one of my sisters dog getting out of the yard.

Twice in the last 2 days Tanner (shown below) has ended up at my house. Better there than the pound! On Monday I fixed the back fence so he could not get out. Well most of our snow melted yesterday making a great opportunity for him to find a new way out via under her deck! So Craig found some boards to put up until we can get a more permanent soluntion.

Now the reason I am thankful for my escapee dog is that he has taught me many ways that dogs escape and have learned many ways to keep them in! It proved useful in helping my sister!

0 comments: