CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Nov. 17th. My hubbies day off!

Today I am thankful for my hubbies day off. They are far and few. His days off change every week and rotate every 3 weeks. And he spends most of those days going into work because if a customer show up, he needs to go. Because car deals mean paychecks!

He actaully had a day where he didn't have to work and it was WONDERFUL! Sometimes it's weird having him home because he is usually gone by 8 am and isn't home till 9 pm. And most of the time I can't complain becuase once again if he is late because of a car deal that means paycheck.

We try to get things done on his days off but mostly we just sit around and enjoy each others company. And the boys love being able to spend time with their dad!

I love ya honey.

0 comments: